lunes, 10 de abril de 2017

Also in english

My heart beat with every breath I take. All my senses look like a mountains above a long and silver river that wait the perfect moment to crumble into the sea. My mind don't stop, my mind always is jumping on an elastic bed and try to get the paper of my life, a clown's soul with a mix of winter's sun and the gentle breeze ot the summer.

Are you able to sense april with your body? Are you able to look the growing littles flowers opening ways? Are you able to say me what's you think about the rainbows that makes the city's fountains with the sunlights? Can you touch my wants to say the world that the most important is live the life you want?

Whatever. In english, spanish, french or in every language's around the world.


Live the life you want.
Vivez la vie que vous voulez.
Vivi la vita che si desidera.

Vive la vida que quieras.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por comentar en Entalpías y hacerlo con respeto. ¡Que tengas muy buen día!